- visitors of the e-shop website maintained by DR SHOP;
- Buyers - customers (including potential, former and current).
- Legitimate interests of DR SHOP
- conduct business;
- verify the identity of the Natural Person before concluding a distance contract, if necessary;
- to ensure the fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- prevent unreasonable financial risks for your business;
- to analyze the operation of the DR SHOP e-shop website, to develop and implement its improvements;
- administer the Individual's account in the DR SHOP e-shop;
- take actions to retain Individuals who are registered customers in DR SHOP databases;
- to maintain a database of natural persons for more efficient provision of services;
- design and develop goods and services;
- advertise goods and services;
- to send other reports on the progress of the contract performance and events relevant to the performance of the contract, as well as to conduct surveys of natural persons who are registered customers in the DR SHOP databases on goods and services and experience of their use;
- prevent fraud;
- to ensure the efficiency of the provision of services and the sale and delivery of goods;
- administer payments;
- administer outstanding payments;
- apply to public administration and operational institutions and courts to protect their legal interests;
- to inform the public about its activities.
- Purposes of personal data processing
DR SHOP processes data for the following purposes:
For sale of goods:
- Website visitor identification;
- Preparation, conclusion and proof of the conclusion of the distance contract;
- Delivery of goods and installation and provision of services (fulfillment of contractual obligations);
- Provision / maintenance of services;
- Improvement of goods and services, development of new goods and services;
- Promoting, advertising and distributing products;
- For servicing natural persons;
- For review and processing of applications and objections;
- Customer retention, loyalty building, satisfaction measurements;
- Settlement administration;
- Debt recovery;
- Communication with website visitors.
- Statistics and business analysis;
- For measuring efficiency;
- To ensure data quality.
- Legal grounds of personal data processing
DR SHOP processes Personal Data on the basis of the following legal basis, taking into account the purpose of personal data processing:
- for concluding and executing agreements - to enter into an agreement upon the application of natural persons;
- for compliance with regulatory enactments - to comply with the provisions of external regulatory enactments binding on DR SHOP;
- in accordance with the consent of the Natural person - the data subject;
- to ensure legitimate interests - to realize the above-mentioned legitimate interests of DR SHOP, which arise from the law or the agreement, or are justified on some other grounds;
- to ensure the interests of the data subject or another Natural person - to ensure the security of DR SHOP customers, physical and property.
- Security of personal data
- Transfer of personal data to third parties
DR SHOP does not disclose to third parties other than data processors the data of Individuals or any information obtained during the sale of goods and the term of the contract. In case DR SHOP transfers Personal Data to a third party, it happens:
- in accordance with the explicit and unambiguous consent of the Natural Person;
- persons provided for in external regulatory enactments upon their justified request, in accordance with the procedures and to the extent specified in external regulatory enactments;
- in cases specified in external regulatory enactments for the protection of legitimate interests of DR SHOP;
- if it is done in accordance with the contract to ensure the fulfillment of its obligations and the Natural Person has given his consent by concluding this contract.
- Rights of natural persons with regard to personal data
In accordance with regulatory enactments, natural persons have the right to request DR SHOP access to their personal data, as well as to request DR SHOP to supplement, correct or delete them, or restrict processing in relation to the Natural Person, or the right to object to processing (including processing of personal data, based on the legitimate interests of DR SHOP) as well as the right to data portability. This right shall be exercised insofar as the processing of data does not result from the obligations of the DR SHOP imposed on it by the applicable regulatory enactments and which are performed in the public interest.
A natural person may request the exercise of his or her rights by sending an e-mail with which it is possible to verify the identity of the sender.
Upon request from a Natural Person for the exercise of his / her rights, DR SHOP verifies the identity of the Natural Person, evaluates the request and executes it in accordance with regulatory enactments. The response is sent to Natural person by registered mail to the specified contact address, or in another manner specified by the Natural person.
A natural person has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any time by sending an e-mail signed with a secure electronic signature or by contacting DR SHOP, calling the telephone number indicated on the e-shop website and providing personally identifiable information, in which case further data processing based on the prior consent for the specific purpose will no longer be carried out.
Withdrawal of consent does not affect data processing carried out during the period when the consent of the Natural Person was valid.
Withdrawal of consent may not suspend the processing of data on other legal grounds.
- Storage of personal data
DR SHOP stores and processes data for the period of time necessary to ensure compliance with the provisions arising from agreements or regulatory enactments, or as long as the legitimate interests of DR SHOP exist, or as long as the Natural Person gives his or her consent.
After the expiration of the period referred to in Section 8, the data of Individuals shall be deleted.
- Processing of cookies and website data
DR SHOP may collect and store the following data about e-shop website users:
- information about the computer of the e-shop website users (IP address, device model, screen size, Internet browser);
- geographical location of e-shop website users;
- information provided by e-shop website users to subscribe to news;
- information provided by e-shop website users upon registration;
- any other information that the users of the e-shop website want to send to DR SHOP.
- provide the most suitable website viewing and technical solution for the e-shop website users' device, screen size and browser;
- respond to information requests from e-shop website users;
- prevent or detect fraud or other crime;
- ensure the security of e-shop website users' data.