This section answers frequently asked questions. If you do not find the answer to your question, feel free to contact us by writing an e-mail: email@example.com and we will help you.
Delivery terms (options and prices)
- Delivery costs to Venipak parcel terminals or pick-up points in the Baltic territory are € 2.50 (excluding VAT). Venipak parcel and pick-up point locations can be found here: http://www.venipak.lv.
- Delivery to the specified address using courier services in the Baltics is € 5.00 (excluding VAT).
- Delivery outside the Baltics is provided using Latvijas Pasts services and delivery prices depend on the chosen delivery country.
Is it possible to withdraw my purchase from the e-shop in one of the physical stores?
- It is not possible to withdraw goods purchased in the e-store in stores. Orders placed in the e-shop will be delivered to your chosen parcel terminal or by courier to the specified address.
Is it possible to order a custom-made hockey jersey in the e-shop?
- It is currently not possible to buy a custom-made hockey jersey in the e-shop. But you can contact us by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling: +371 25480088 weekdays: 9:00-18:00 to make a request and we will answer you about the possibilities to buy custom-made hockey jersey.
How fast will my order be delivered from the e-shop?
- After payment, your order in the territory of the Baltic States will be delivered by your chosen delivery method within 1-4 working days. If payment is made on a weekend or public holiday, delivery will be made within the next 1-4 business days. Emergencies and unforeseen circumstances may delay the delivery of orders.
- If the order is made from another country of the World, then your shipment will be delivered within 5-14 days. If payment is made on a weekend or public holiday, delivery will be made within the next 5-14 business days. Emergencies and unforeseen circumstances may delay the delivery of orders.
How can I track my order?
- For shipments in the Baltic States, the Customer receives a text message with information about the receipt of the shipment and the location of the nearest parcel terminal. In case you do not receive such a text message, or the shipment is made from another country of the World, please contact us by writing to email@example.com or by calling: +371 25480088 on working days: 9:00-18:00 and we will help you track your shipment.
What should I do if any of the items are missing from my order?
- Please contact customer service by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling: +371 25480088 on working days: 9:00-18:00.
What should I do if I have received a defective product?
- Damaged or erroneously delivered goods are returned to the central warehouse at Skanstes Street 21, Riga, LV-1013. Defects must be indicated and described on the return form (if you do not have a return form, you can write the information on a blank sheet of paper in a free form). You must include your order number, contact information, and bank account number. To return the goods, write to the e-mail: email@example.com, and you will be sent instructions on how to return the shipment.
What if I received more than I ordered?
- Please return this item to us. To receive a free return instruction, please contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling: +371 25480088 on working days: 9:00-18:00.
What are the payment options in the e-shop?
- In the e-shop you can pay for your order with a bank card or by connecting to the Internet bank. Currently, it is not possible to purchase goods in multiple payments in the e-store.
How can I return an order?
- You can return the order within 14 days of purchase. To return the product, please contact us by writing us an e-mail: email@example.com or by calling Phone: +371 25480088 weekdays: 9:00-18:00, we will send you instructions for returning the goods.
When will I receive a refund?
- DR SHOP refunds the payment made by the Buyer within 14 days after the notice of withdrawal. DR SHOP may withhold the payment amount until DR SHOP has received the goods back, or until the Buyer has provided proof of return of the goods, whichever comes first.
Can I exchange the product?
- Unfortunately, product exchange is not possible in our e-shop at the moment.
How do I create an account?
- An account can be created on the DR SHOP e-shop website. You can create an account using your email address.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
- On the DR SHOP website, you can send a password reset link and update your password to your e-mail.
Where can I find the nearest DR SHOP store?
- The physical DR SHOP store is currently located in the premises of Arena Riga, Skanstes Street 21, Riga, LV-1013. The opening hours of the store are during home games of the hockey team "Dinamo Riga" from 17:00 to 22:00.
How to contact customer service?
- You can contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling: +371 25480088 on working days: 9:00-18:00.